Thursday, October 27, 2005

Japanilainen dialogi

Isä on lähipäivinä lähdössä Japaniin ja innostuin miettimään tuliaistoiveita. En vain keksi mitään, löytyykö ehdotuksia?

Aiemmin mainitulta saitilta (Outpost Nine) repästy sitaatti:

---

There are at least five ways I can think of to say "My true feelings" in Japanese, but Japanese people are far too indirect to ever actually tell you their true feelings.

This results in a lot of guesswork from the Japanese, because apparently actually saying what you want is just wrong. Shame on you. But it does make the drive-thru at McDonalds an interesting experience...

Clerk: Welcome! How may I help you?
Man: Ah, today is a lovely day, isn't it? And I'm really hungry.
Clerk: How many?
Man: Well, there are four people in my car...but my wife is kind of small and kids are too young to be ingesting so much grease.
Clerk: Right. So that'll be one Big Mac set, one Double Cheeseburger set, and two kids meals, with one oolong tea, one Hi-C, and two Orange Juices, one without ice.
Kid: Dad, he forgot!
Man: Ah, I see. So, I was thinking about Plato the other day...
Clerk: I'm so sorry! And two Apple Pies. To go. Please drive to the window.

---

Enää en varsinaisesti uskalla edes suositella kyseistä blogia, siihen kuluu koko päivä kun lukee läpi.

1 Comments:

Blogger bloggrez said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

18:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home